Simon's a bit of a clinger. He LOVES to be carried around when we are out and HATES to be put down in the stroller or the cart. This suits me just fine because he is squishably sweet, plus I don't like dealing with a stroller and his older brother is usually occupying the driver's seat of the grocery cart. The only problem is he's HEAVY... but the Bjorn has solved that, plus gives me free hands. However, Simon is getting close to the weight limit for the Baby Bjorn, and it's just getting to be a little awkward having him hanging off the front of me, as long and as heavy as he is! So I decided to give the Playtex Hip Hammock a try. It's wonderful! It feels very natural and comfortable and Simon seems to like it too. My only complaint is that it's harder to get him in and out of than the Bjorn, but I think that's just because I'm not used to it. :)
Also, I just ordered some Mabel's Labels to label Ben's clothes/coats/mittens etc for school. I hear there is no better product for this purpose! They should arrive soon and I'll let you know what I think! :)
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've heard great things about Mabel's Labels. I plan to get some when the kids start school; right now, they're in a home daycare so there really is no need. I am also a fan 'cause they're Canadian - whoop for Canada! I'm a little biased ;)
I read great things about those labels too. Who doesn't like stuff w/ their name on it????
"Hip Hammock". Who are they foolin'? It's a SLING, a sling, and now you are a hippie. Like me!
Hey, did you return your Bumbo since Simon has outgrown it and are now renting the Hip Hammock? Wink!
I would love to see a picture of you and Simon using it!
Haven insists on being held, too. I may have to give it a try.
Post a Comment