Either way, I'm annoyed and have no idea when the problem will be fixed.
Here's what you missed since yesterday:
Post #1:
Firetruck!
We visited Ben's school today on his off day to see the firetruck that came! The pictures are pretty bad because I was trying to take them and hold Simon at the same time. Never an easy task. ;) Ben was very confused because his teacher was there (with her Monday, Wednesday Friday kids) but his class was missing...
p.s. Ben's teacher has a cold that suspiciously resembles mine. So maybe I CAN blame those darn preschool germs after all. Also, I can hardly manage ONE three-year-old with this cold. God bless her for somehow managing 8.
Post #2
The Flu...
I think I have it. (let's review: the flu is NOT a stomach bug... it's aches and chills and fever and stuffiness and headaches)
Back to bed now. (whimper)
----------------------
Fast forward to today... yeah, I definitely have the flu, or at the very least a very, very, VERY bad cold. I couldn't even function by about 5p.m.. yesterday and had to call Tom to come home because I couldn't even take care of the kids on my own. I was up all night with a 102 fever... but I seem to be on the mend now with just a low fever and a stuffy head. Tom took Ben to school this morning and I managed to get myself together to go pick him up. So far, Simon just still has a cold and Ben is fine. Whew. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment