Next project/dibacle? The master bathroom... it's much smaller than the hall bath (and you're thinking, "How is THAT even possible?!") and doesn't have any wallpaper to take down. It does, however, have one of those huge wall-size ugly mirrors, the builder-grade faucet and the lovely $11.99 medicine cabinet. Still in the planning stages on that one... I did go get paint chips today. Leaning toward red! I know! Scary! But I think it'll work...
*Actually, Tom IS excited... he learned a lot from doing this one bathroom project. We are thinking about going to take a tiling workshop at HD together so we can retile BOTH bathrooms in the near future. Such a turnaround from the guy who didn't even know how to hold a hammer when I met him. ;)
2 comments:
Hey, looks good!
I like the idea of taking the home improvement seminar together. How cool to spend some time together AND learn something really useful!
Very fancy! Good luck with your other potential projects...
Post a Comment